Healthy and tasty oven-backed salmon
Author: Recipe courtesy of Kathleen Daelemans
Recipe type: Dinner
Serves: 4 servings
- 12 ounce salmon fillet., cut into 4 pieces
- Coarse-grained salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toasted Almond Parsley Salsa (for serving)
- Baked squash (for serving, optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with the Toasted Almond Parsley Salad and squash, if desired.
Serving size: ¼ Calories: 177 Fat: 11 g Saturated fat: 2.5 g Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 170 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 17 g Cholesterol: 47 mg